In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24 month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
* Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions divisions (excluding partnerships)
- Promote the firm’s brand, products and service to new and existing clients
- Provide clients (in consulting with Senior Marketers); hedging, investments and other market related solutions
- Work closely with Senior Marketers to,Execute and input trades into the various applications for deal capture
- Prepare daily flow report, vol runs, hit ratio, etc.
- Ensure daily client contributions are accurately captured and recorded
- Ensure all clients details are accurately entered into management reporting systems
- Prepare and update presentation materials for Sales pitch
- Work closely with structuring team to come up with products solutions for clients
- Work closely with operational support functions to facilitate/ monitor the settlement process
- Update call reports into CRM tools (CRM Lite)
- Provide clients with market data, research and other factual information
- Coordinate with client on-boarding team to ensure account setup requests are actively followed
- Attend relevant training courses to maintain appropriate regulatory, product, and technical skills
- Maintain open communication with team and direct line management to fulfill firm notification requirements and pass on client concerns
- Make a direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory framework, including internal policies
Direct contribution to BNPP permanent control aspects as stated in the key results areas
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2021 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Primary Location: Thailand
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: BeginnerReference: GM000071
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 2:11 am