Our two-year graduate programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Depending on your qualifications and experience, you can apply to join us as either an analyst or an associate.
|For:||Final year students or recent graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any disciplines from a recognized university|
|Streams:||Conduct & Control, Credit Management, Investments Services, Strategy, Marketing & Sales, Transformation|
|Start date:||From Q1 2022 to Q3 2022|
|Location:||Hong Kong & Singapore|
We encourage you to apply for your programme of choice as soon as possible, as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date, if all vacancies are filled.
Who can apply?
To be considered for the placement, you will:
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any disciplines
- Possess GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0 or above (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Be available to work as full time from August 2022 onwards
- Have to be fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage)
- Demonstrate methodical, logical, solution-driven initiatives, with commercial awareness and a keen interest in latest finance topics as well as market trends
What you can expect?
You will start off with a comprehensive induction, where you will be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
Then you will start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career. On-the-job training will be delivered throughout your two-year programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You will also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Mentor & Buddy
Throughout the programme, you will be mentored by experienced managers and team members, as well as pairing with a buddy from previous cohorts who will make sure you are getting everything you need to grow.
What you will do?
WM APAC Conduct & Control team acts as the first line of defense, helping the Management of WM APAC define and implement strategies to manage key risks in 3 domains: Operational risk, Conduct risk, and Business risks. To fulfil this mission, the C&C teams have a direct responsibility on (i) the Risk Governance framework and controls execution, (ii) the definition and implementation of adequate processes related to Cross Border Activities, Suitability, Tax compliance, new product & services and client complaints handling, and (iii) the development and roll out of transversal initiatives to promote the BNPP & WM APAC Conduct values.
As a Conduct & Control Analyst, you will:
- Define and execute Permanent Controls to monitor and mitigate operational risks;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align the operational processes under C&C responsibility with the evolutions of the regulatory environment, BNPP Group or Regional requirements, and internal rules, to support the development of WM in the APAC region;
- Contribute to the monitoring of the Conduct Programme, including participation to various initiatives on training & awareness, Conduct surveillance and Programme governance.
WM APAC Financing Advisory & Solutions Team (F.A.S.T) in the WM APAC Credit Management determines and satisfies Key & Strategic Clients’ complex credit needs with wide range of bespoke solutions (e.g., single stock lending, cross-border real estate financing, jet and yacht financing). Knowledge of financial analysis, understanding of the Greater China markets and legal documentation substantiated by critical thinking are required to handle those queries that are every time unique.
As a Financing Advisory & Solutions Analyst, you will:
- Support the credit structurers to perform credit/market risk analysis and to draft the credit proposals;
- Adequately research, analyse and document structured transactions;
- Assist with various projects aiming at improving client experience (internal and external), maximizing the efficiency of the F.A.S.T, and ensuring the quality of reporting and/or compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Support the credit structurer in the credit committee process by presenting the request, replying to RISK questions and reviewing the minutes of the meeting;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on various subjects.
WM APAC Investment Services team assesses market opportunities and creates investment strategy and research, products & services to meet clients’ portfolio needs.
As an Investments Services Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with senior product specialists to develop solutions and investment strategies for internal and external clients;
- Meet with investment managers to evaluate market opportunities and products;
- Analyze current processes and generate solutions to improve business performance;
- Evaluate investment quality and performance of Wealth Management products.
WM APAC Strategy, Marketing & Sales team covers 4 main areas: Business Development, Sales Management, Marketing and Business Analytics. Business development involves strategic planning and business projects implementation within WM APAC; Sales Management covers Front Office performance steering; Marketing focuses on external event organization, product webinars and enhancement in overall clients’ experiences; finally Business Analytics leverages on data to support business decisions and monitoring.
As a Strategy, Marketing & Sales Analyst, you will:
- Be assigned to one of the key areas in scope, depending on your preferences as well as our needs. Example: Marketing
- Be assigned clear & interesting responsibilities on specific initiatives or analysis that the team is in charge of; for example if in Marketing: implementation of a marketing automation tool, including change management vis a vis our Front Office
- Be provided with close support and guidance from the manager in charge of the team - In above example, close supervision and guidance by the Head of Marketing.
WM APAC Transformation team enables the platform to deliver WM APAC’s business with ease, efficiency and constant improvement. It does this through sponsored and prioritised transformation initiatives across Wealth Management APAC to maximize synergies & efficiencies, while strengthening & simplifying platforms and processes. It focuses on key areas such as simplification, efficiency, profitability, empowerment, people and business transformation.
As a Transformation Analyst, you will:
- Make change happen
- Support People and Business transformation initiatives across Wealth Management APAC, working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Gain project experience working on change projects, from identifying areas for improvement, to designing and executing the implementation of solutions proposed;
- Actively monitor implementation of change management measures agreed within the Transformation Team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 3:59 pm