In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early December 2021.
The Investment Banking intern is to play a role in supporting the origination and execution of capital markets, mergers & acquisitions and financing transactions for the Investment Banking team in Southeast Asia.
- Develop specific knowledge in the real estate investment banking sector
- Responsible for preparing client presentation materials under the supervision of senior bankers
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Maintaining and updating the general real estate transactions database
- Prepare trading and precedent comparables analysis using Bloomberg, Factset and financial statements
- Support the junior and senior bankers on parts of the deal execution (across ECM, DCM, M&A and Real Estate Financing transactions)
- Responsible for preparing basic financial modeling analysis of real estate corporates and/or REITs as well as basic credit analysis
- Prepare presentation and other materials
- Communicate and interact with deal team members across different regions
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Ability to work independently and to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, adherence to the highest quality standards
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Internship
Job: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 2:07 am