In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2022.
- Work with the sales and trading team in APAC (Singapore and Shanghai), provide support for trade ideas and analysis, understand client requirements
- Support sales and trading teams in their daily activity such as market commentaries, important news, client onboarding, credit process, etc.
- Prepare pitch book of trade ideas and market analysis for client presentation and roadshows; prepare risk disclosure factsheets
- Work on various projects with Sales and trading team (daily follow up of client portfolio, compliance and regulatory checks as well as implementation of new requirements)
- Develop excel based Pricer and Monitors for pricing purposes
- Prepare excel based analytical tools for market monitoring, do scenario analysis, backtesting on trade ideas / market patterns
- Interact with other functions of the Bank where necessary (other Global Market sales forces, Middle Office, IT, Coverage, Credit, Legal. etc.)
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative, manage change and complexity with confidence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Internship
Job: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2022, 6:16 am