In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early December 2021.
eFX Quants develop and implement efficient automated trading for FX Market Making Desk. They also design specific features to improve strategies performance and ensure adequate monitoring of risks and positions using the most advanced machine learning techniques.
- Develop and maintain trading strategies and automations to generate alpha
- Develop and maintain the simulation tools and back testing environment used to test and validate strategies
- Contribute to the research and design of optimal setup for each set of strategies
- Make sure all developments satisfy local regulations
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Machine learning or relation discipline required, Masters preferred
- C/C++, Python, R/Matlab
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Real-time and multi-threaded programming
- SQL, Oracle PL/SQL Database
- Linux computing environment
- Ability to quickly resolve issues under pressure
- Strong technical & problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Machine learning experience working on large dataset for trading strategies or pricing
- Experience in any asset class in Fixed Income or Equities
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Internship
Job: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 3:59 pm