In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early June 2022.
Purpose of Role
This objective is achieved through deposits initiatives and strategies for corporate client segments, aiming at raising ambitious levels of deposits, at an acceptable overall cost and with an adequate level of granularity and stickiness, in all markets and currencies in which we operate. The team also contributes actively to the deepening and widening of our corporate clients portfolio.
- Assist in deposits sales steering activities in CIB Corporate Banking
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on deposits evolution and pricing
- Maintain and improve existing Tableau analytical tools
- Build new tableau reports to support sales initiatives
- Provide support to Business Development team in system enhancement and upgrade
- Contribute to improve efficiency in communication to internal stakeholders
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Strong academic record at bachelor level in business, economics, finance, financial engineering or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and strong cross-cultural awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Programming knowledge such as excel VBA is preferred
- Prior work experience in business intelligence analytic tool would be an advantage
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2022, 6:15 am