In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early June 2022.
Purpose of Role
- Focusing on the origination and execution of M&A, and fund raising transactions for our Corporate clients across sectors
- Develop technical and practical skills in respect of M&A, and fund raising
- Building professional network within the finance industry and with senior executives from our Corporate clients.
- Top achievers may be offered a full-time proposal offer at the end of the internship
- Analyzing market data
- Building financial and valuation models
- Preparing client presentations for M&A, and Fund raising
- Assisting in managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of senior
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Agile, flexible and resilient
- Fluency in English
- Courses in accounting, corporate finance and/or economics
- Penultimate or Final-year undergraduate student with at-least one prior internship in investment banking
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2022, 6:14 am