In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Support Sales and RMs with a focus more specifically on controls and administration tasks
Work closing with CLM (Client Management Team responsible for KYC Operations) and Sales/RMs to complete client KYC due diligence:
- Update the weekly tracker for the new on boarding, recertification and remediation KYC files.
- Work out KPIs to track the overdue files and the level of completion for each week.
- Weekly and ad hoc report to Management the KPIs, the updated tracker with comments, especially for the overdue and the “to be” overdue files.
- Participate and provide minutes of the weekly KYC meetings
- Prepare and provide management reporting on KYC status
- Update CLM Team on the prioritized KYC list for on boarding.
- Tracking closely the progress to identify what documents and actions are still pending
- Under Sales/RMs guidance, taking action on behalf of Sales/RMs as per requested by CLM, including following up with clients directly
- Escalate and discuss with Sales/RMs for guidance on actions to be taken for pending points that are not progressing
- Assist to complete KYC related documents under the guidance and in consultation with Sales/RMs
- Follow-up or action any conditions set by the Client Acceptance Committee till the conditions are satisfactorily closed
- Review and identify on a monthly basis all upcoming KYC recertification and liaise with CLM to ensure that these are promptly started 3 months in advance of the recertification due date
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Powerpoint
- Organized and meticulous
- Strong communication skills
- Possess initiative and self driven
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Internship
Job: SALES DEVELOPMENT
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2022, 6:15 am