In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Support Corporate Performance Management Team with a focus more specifically on reporting, projects assistance tasks.
Work closing with CPM (Corporate Performance Management Team) on regulatory related projects and reporting:
Assist on projects:
- Preparing ECB letters for submission together with required documents that include outsourcing initiation presentation, OMRA checklist, Singapore LOMC form, get data protection officer approval.
- Tracking on status of information collection and submission
- SLA upgrades
- Argos upload
- 360 upload
- Risk ratings of arrangements captured in global tools
- Collection of documents such as risk assessment, due diligence, validation file, service review, KPIs and so forth
- Assist in the assessment and the definition of the controls
- Follow-up of the action plan related to the controls framework
- Assist on regulatory reporting submission:
- Analysis of transactions to ensure thresholds have been applied correctly
- Determination of any gaps after go live and enhance controls and governance framework
- Analysis of transactions to ensure they are captured in the reporting correctly
- Assist CPM Team in other tasks:
- Outsourcing topics.
- Other ad hoc new controls implementation
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Powerpoint
- Organized and meticulous
- Strong communication skills
- Possess initiative and self driven
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2022, 6:15 am