In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
DEC Client solution team supports a comprehensive suite of products (Financial ETD, Commodity ETD, OTC) and services from Sale & Client Support, end to end on-boarding, post trades services across our BNP global listed derivatives clearing capabilities
1. BUSINESS & SALES SUPPORT
- Supporting role on business matters like legal negotiation, alignment to global DEC framework, SLA, GUA, products and services availability, ad hoc business initiative project (new markets)
- Assisting Marketers on their sales effort (profitability check, fee schedule preparation, demonstrate BNP reporting and client portal capability)
2. CLIENT ON-BOARDING
- Facilitating role between KYC, Compliance, legal, BAC, CAC & Risk to perform the below duties
- KYC – Responsible on completeness of documents collection
- BAC & CAC – Presentation of Client/new business to the Business/Client acceptance committee
- LEGAL – Execute all legal and administrative documents with clients for DEC account opening
- RISK – Facilitating role on Credit application via Risk
3. ACCOUNT OPENING & ADMINSTRATIONS
Perform technical account opening, ensure market readiness, setup client reporting, implementations of technology (FTP, client portal, in house Tool) and assume absolute ownership on client operational needs for all their derivative and cash activities.
4. CLIENT REPORTING & POST TRADES SERVICES
Absolute ownership of all client post trades query from start to resolution (Fees, margins and collateral, regulatory, limits, trades and positon, interest, GUA management).
5. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- To deliver consistent DEC client experience with absolute ownership of client issue till resolutions
- Client oriented engagement with long-term relationship building in mind
- Primary point of contact for client to navigate DEC internally
- Maintain a channel of 2 ways communications with clients by means of an annual review
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Knowledge of entire business relations from inception to terminations
- Knowledge of Listed Derivative behaviour and lifecycle across key asset class
- Knowledge of standard Derivative product suite & services we provide
- Knowledge of standard Derivative operations setup and organization skills
- System knowledge on UBIX, LISA, DOCs
- End to end on-boarding knowledge on with regard to Listed Derivatives business
- Client facing experiences at institutional level
- Effective, professional & mature communications for client & stakeholder engagement at all level of organization including senior level in all channel (writing, tele conversation, conference call and onsite)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2022, 6:25 am