In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The AI Client Line Intern plays a critical role in the Alternatives local and regional APAC team. Reporting to the regional to the AI Product Managers, the role provides full support to the Product Managers and AI management in the region; provide technical expertise and reviewing function with respect to solutions delivered to the BNP Paribas Alternatives Client base.
The role is responsible for supporting the AI Client Line team with the strategic plan to grow the business and optimise the Product offering and related services for all Alternatives clients in the APAC region. It will include the admin support for all changes of the “end to end” operating model for the Alternatives activities in APAC.
The Intern will support business change and business improvements process. They will perform support for any project related activities within this client segment.
- Assist to implement business plan in line with regional AI model
- Provide support to Business Development and Alternatives Management in the implementation of the new target operating model
- Support and contribute to the Product Managers, Regional Head of Private Capital and Head of APAC AI Client Line in preparing for services, marketing effort, including sales pitch books, marketing material, presentations and event preparations
- Provide assistance on the preparation for engagements with Regional and Global management committee meetings
- Follow BNPP Product procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Develop expertise in BNPP products and services
- Work closely with our Product Owners to create strategies to increase adoption and improve product alignment, detect trends and build training
- Acts as focal point/liaison for Product team inquiries and issues; and take appropriate action to respond or correct
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- Demonostrate a sense of ownership, result driven and improvement focus at work
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to performing their function fully and producing excellent results
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 3:59 pm