BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
- On the current topics of market regulatory reforms including interest rates reform, execution quality, and sustainable finance taxonomies, help work on key delivery tasks.
- Contribute to impact assessment in APAC on regulations on business.
- Assist the implementation of the regulatory changes for Global Markets.
- Produce write-ups and summary on key regulatory development.
- Work closely with regulatory teams in different functions (e.g., ITO), to understand and coordinate the actions to be taken on regulations’ implementation from a process perspective.
- Develop quickly a deep understanding and keep up to date with Global Market set up, business model and products, processes, systems and risk tools, internal procedures and constraints to provide some concrete guidance on the regulations’ implementation and monitoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge.
- Advanced Excel skills including coding in VBA.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong English communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work and improvise independently.
- Ability to develop stakeholder relationships and work in a complex and rapidly/constantly changing environment.
- Ability to analyze complex issues.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 4:42 am