BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is an internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment.
Start date is early December 2021.
eFX Quants develop and implement efficient automated trading for FX Market Making Desk. They also design specific features to improve strategies performance and ensure adequate monitoring of risks and positions using the most advanced machine learning techniques.
- Develop and maintain trading strategies and automations to generate alpha.
- Develop and maintain the simulation tools and back testing environment used to test and validate strategies.
- Contribute to the research and design of optimal setup for each set of strategies.
- Make sure all developments satisfy local regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Machine learning or relation discipline required, Masters preferred.
- C/C++, Python, R/Matlab.
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Real-time and multi-threaded programming.
- SQL, Oracle PL/SQL Database.
- Linux computing environment.
- Ability to quickly resolve issues under pressure.
- Strong technical & problem solving (troubleshooting) skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Machine learning experience working on large dataset for trading strategies or pricing.
- Experience in any asset class in Fixed Income or Equities.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 4:40 am