BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What You Will Do
- To assist in providing mutual funds ideas.
- To assist in preparing emails regarding fund ideas.
- To review and monitor the performance of all fund recommendations.
- To embark on various projects as defined by the desk head including more marketing tools for RMs.
- Research on investment ideas.
- SharePoint support.
- Assist in organizing morning meetings /special events.
- Setting up codes for transacting in funds.
- Liaison with fund houses on creation of codes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Agile, flexible and resilient.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 4:41 am