In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early December 2021.
Based in Singapore, the candidate will assist the Structured Solutions - Asia ex Japan Sales team in their daily tasks.
- Support the nonflow business with PBs in HK and Singapore on all aspects (Booking, TS, MO/BO process, client confirmations...etc)
- Servicing private banks on structured products, on nonf low products - namely supporting sales in charge of the clients in the day to day running of the business
- To ensure handling of primary and secondary trades as well as client after sale service
- To liaise with structuring and trading on pricings
- Design new marketing material for clients
- Handle administrative tasks such as : a)Editing Termsheets and Factsheets; b) Implementing trades, followed by validating transactions in the systems
- Liaise with BO and MO
- Responsible for Secondary deals of the team
- Analyze and research on current topics
- Ensure logistic follow up; make sure that Sales have everything necessary for their business travels
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence Strong team player
- Dynamic and curious
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage Financial knowledge
- Fluent written and verbal English and Chinese
- Skilled on financial services environment
- Showing strong interest in marketing approaches for complex products Keen to work on varied tasks like presentation, sales meeting
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Internship
Job: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2022, 6:21 am