BNY Mellon’s Summer Analyst Program (SAP) provides high-potential students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look into what it’s like to work for a global financial services organization that has been innovating and serving clients since 1784. With projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SAP participants, our summer analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their respective line of business/function as well as learn to work together in collaborative teams.
- Meaningful and challenging work assignments;
- Networking opportunities with peers, experienced leaders and executives;
- Exposure to different areas of business;
- Comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training; and
- Understanding of BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Program at a Glance:
- 10-week summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- One-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum;
- Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders.
APAC Program Locations:
- Hong Kong
What you will do
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
- Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities and build networks across the organization;
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts;
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry;
Post-SAP Opportunities: SAP aims to create a pipeline of talent to feed entry-level pipeline program and entry-level full-time position hiring needs. Upon successful completion of the program as well as overall performance and business need, there are potential full-time employment opportunities that our summer analysts may apply for.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm