BNY Mellon’s Summer Analyst Program (SAP) provides high-potential students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look into what it’s like to work for a global financial services organization that has been innovating and serving clients since 1784.
With projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SAP participants, our summer analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their respective line of business/function as well as learn to work together in collaborative teams.
What you will do
- Meaningful and challenging work assignments.
- Networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders and executives.
- Exposure to different areas of business.
- Comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training; and
- Understanding of BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time undergraduate (UK and APAC) degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors.
- Penultimate year students during summer 2021.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better (U.S. and APAC) or 2:1 (UK);
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm