We are offering a 6 month paid internship in Talent Acquisition & Recruitment team at Boehringer Ingelheim in Dubai - Providing an effective and efficient administrative support to the Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Manager.
What You Will Do
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates throughout the candidates lifecycle from initial contact to start date.
- Ensuring on-site candidates have a positive interviewing experience at Boehringer Ingelheim by being their main point of contact throughout their day and ensuring the interview schedule flows smoothly.
- Logistics coordination - Conducting and overseeing the coordination of multistage interviews along with conducting comprehensive telephone screening interviews.
- Overseeing the administration of pre-employment assessment centers.
- Assist with the administration, optimization and use of Applicant Tracking System – Taleo.
- Partner and attend university career fairs and recruitment events to build talent pipeline.
- Manage the vendors / agencies in updating on the recruitment activities and their candidates status on regular basis.
- Run reference checking processes.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fresh Graduate or maximum 1 year of experience in Human Resources preferably handling Recruitment and Admin related role.
- Previous working experience with managing applicant tracking systems (Taleo) is preferred.
- Expert in MS office.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Based in Dubai.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
- Attention to detail.
- Accountability and keen sense of urgency.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Recruitment
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm