Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Intern to join our Sales team located in the UAE. As an Intern, you will work with a team of experienced sales professionals who will guide you through real world, hands-on experience in selling Pharmaceuticals. You will contribute to the promotion of our products to our customers.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
What You Will Do
- Participate in training and selling skills development.
- In partnership with a Mentor/Coach engage with customers.
- Learn from our Sales and Marketing professionals to execute effective Sales Action Plans with the objective of maximizing
- BI business in the assigned district to ensure achievement of district sales targets and objectives.
- Plan and schedule daily visits with existing and potential customers to deliver BI’s assigned core product message in line with the relevant KPIs.
- Record and track product sales and customers in the assigned region.
- Obtain and record feedback from existing customers on product performance and monitor activity.
- Support execution of marketing plans with CF team and Senior Medical Representative.
- Learn to prepare Territorial sales analysis reports.
- Under the guidance of an experienced Medical Representative, prepare monthly forecasting sheet based on historical data and targets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/Medicine Fresh graduate.
- Resident of the UAE.
- Less than 2 years of experience.
- Valid local driver’s license is preferable.
- Fluency in English; Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Digital proficiency.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Presentation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to execute and follow through on priorities.
- Job type:Internships
Medical and Biomedical Science, Pharmacy and...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm