To effectively represent and promote Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) core products to existing and potential customers, by persuading them that BI products would serve their needs and that of their patients, with the objective of maximizing sales revenue and increasing market share whilst adhering to best practice principles and BI's standard operational procedures (SOPs).
What You Will Do
- Works closely with Field/District /Regional Sales Manager in executing an effective Sales Action Plan with the objective of maximizing BI business in assigned district to ensure achievement of district sales targets/objectives.
- Plans and schedules daily visits with existing and potential customers to deliver BI’s assigned core product message.
- Records and tracks product sales and customers in his/her region.
- Follow and achieve monthly Sales KPI's.
- Collaborates with Product Managers in delivering the product message.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and presents and discusses this data with health care professionals during daily visits and/or group presentations.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Department in planning, organizing and conducting regular Audio Visual (AV) meetings, CME meetings, round table discussion with HCPs.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department on IMS data.
- Prepares weekly visits plan.
- Submit the visits details on a daily basis.
- Achieve Digital KPI's and optimize the use of Digital Tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pharmacy Graduates.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English.
- Saudi nationality.
- Results orientation.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Time management.
- Working under pressure.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia),...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm