We are looking for a rockstar Operations Intern to join the Bolt Food team in Cape Town. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
This opportunity is an amazing launchpad for a successful career in operations or sales. Bolt Food currently operates in 13 countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next years!
Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe.
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events.
- Impactful work – You’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
What You Will Do
- Manage our provider (restaurants) database and analyze its performance - Engagement, quality and utilization metrics.
- Onboard new restaurants to the platform - Upload menus, photos, prices, etc.
- Help out with account management - Solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operations.
- Assist lead Restaurant Operations and Courier Operations Specialists with daily tasks related to Bolt Food Operations in the city.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Being currently enrolled in university studies or a recent graduate.
- Have a data-driven and analytical mindset - Good Excel/Google Sheets skills and enjoy organizing data.
- Great communication skills.
- Be willing to lean into any challenge, and take ownership for outcomes.
- Be keen to learn from others and ready to give your best.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm