You are talented, ambitious and enthusiastic. You know just how sought after your skills are, so you have every right to play the field and find the best employer out there. Now you can stop looking. We are Bombardier Transportation, and are proud to build and deliver world-class transport solutions all around the world! Do you want to help us?
Since 1915, our expertise in developing, engineering and installing advanced rail control and signaling systems has helped us gain recognition as a world leader in this field. If you are an international profile and you have a good idea that might shape how people move around the world, Rail Control Solutions is the place for you!
Furthermore, railway products have a life expectancy of at least 20 years, which means you get to work with both classic and new state-of-the-art technologies.
RCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including:
- Integrated control systems
- Computer and relay-based interlocking systems
- Automatic train protection and train operation systems
- Radio-based rail control and signalling systems
- Wayside equipment
We are active in over 50 countries and 130 projects around the world, making a career with RCS at Bombardier Transportation a truly global one.
What You Will Do
The RCS Graduate Program runs for 18 months and includes 3 rotations within RCS, aimed at building your competence across our diverse and complex engineering projects. To increase the learning curve even faster, two rotations take place in Gurgaon, while the third rotation will take place in another global location. Our inspiring projects, innovative products, and multicultural workforce will serve as a great platform to start your career.
As an RCS Graduate you will:
- Gain early career exposure to experienced management
- Gain an experienced mentor and join the alumni network
- Participate in four development modules
- You will have a permanent employment contract right from the start in all hiring sites
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with an excellent academic track record, preferably in: Software Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Business Administration
- International experience and intercultural mind-set acquired through studying and/or working abroad
- Work or internship Experience - between 6-12 months, preferably in the railway or a similar industry
- Fluency in English is required
- Mobility within India and worldwide, during and potentially after the program
- Full commitment, drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and drive for results
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.