What You Will Do
- Support and close coordination with DAFZA FCM and HSE Department.
- Customer requests (e.g. Regular office maintenance, new furniture/key requests etc.).
- Support with Contractor Management.
- Support with Small - Mid size office projects in terms of HSE.
- Fire Alarm & Protection system - DAFZA.
- Emergency evacuation & Procedures.
- Accident and Incident Reporting.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment/Control.
- Cleaning Management.
- Fire Risk Assessment & Safety.
- First Aid at work/ Fire Warden Co-ordination.
- Workplace inspections, Equipment inspection and Organization.
- Risk Analysis.
- Admin support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or/and International certification Health Safety Environment field or equivalent.
- Experience level - 1-3 years in HSE role.
- Experience in project management and office coordination is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially excel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Fluent English.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Environment, Health Policy and Administration
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm