What You Will Do
- Support legal counsel in reporting activities.
- Legal research on laws and cases.
- Preparation of files and documents for internal meetings.
- Assist the legal counsel in drafting documents/contracts.
- General support for all activities of the legal department.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing reporting tools.
- Checking external law firm invoices and initiating the internal processes for approval.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor in Law is a must.
- Master degree is preferred.
- Experience in Legal system for 1-3 years is needed.
- Experience in the middle east region is preferred.
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and can take initiative.
- Ability to analyze situations & think from a customer oriented approach.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Closed an hour ago
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm