Provide full support and assistance to customers including submitting order confirmations and following up on any pending enquiry in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
- Support internal sales tasks in the East African Region.
- Data management and reporting in SAP (including electronic order processing).
- Coordinate for delivery of Incoming goods with Customers.
- Co-ordination with Certification bodies to meet the Country specific requirements.
- Coordinate with appointed service provider on the clearing and subsequent delivery of incoming goods.
- Accurate documentation raised on various processes.
- Continuous attention to allocated customer back orders and credit limit.
- Facilitate financial processes e.g. credit limit, goods returned and customer credit.
- Ensure that Bosch customer service principles are adhered to.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Understanding of automotive parts is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Customer oriented.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Problem solving skills.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm