Are you interested in Process Excellence? Would you like to stimulate your business skills? Would you like to learn the benefits of aligning people, processes and systems to take business performance to excellence? Then you must be excited about defining and improving our sales organizations processes in Africa! Be part of a central function serving operations, innovation and digital transformation.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated, organized, and efficient Business Operations - Process Excellence Intern to join our team in this role, you will work closely to coordinate and complete position tasks.
What You Will Do
- Take part in business requirements and pain points collection workshops for process improvement projects.
- Create process modelling with mock-ups/drafts including flows, RASIC, KPIs, artifacts and data models for reporting.
- Support in establishing process analytics and create KPI dashboard for order-to-cash processes.
- Support conduction of sales controls by ensuring the availability and integrity of data as well as supporting documentation (reasons, approvals, etc.).
- Conduct monitoring procedures required measures in order to close internal control findings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Good risk-oriented mindset, auditing and controlling background.
- Good knowledge in project management and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of SAP SD processes is beneficial.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Analytical, structured, curious with high curiosity and learning orientation.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, time management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally with high attention to details.
- Strong (advanced) Microsoft Office package knowledge, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-directed, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as an integral member of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, with high degree of accuracy and reliability.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm