There are many benefits to an internship with us - above all, for you. We invest in your education and keep an eye on your future. Many of our interns go on to successfully join the Bosch team.
Whatever your course requirements might be, we have an internship to fill the bill - from preliminary and basic through compulsory internships to entire semesters on the job.
Naturally, you’re also welcome to intern with us on a voluntary basis. In that case, you can choose the field and duration of your training - just as long as it’s a good match with your studies and with us. At Bosch, many doors are open to you around the world.
What’s in it for you:
Work side by side with a specialist and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business. At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
Seize the opportunity to forge a rewarding relationship with us and be eligible for our student program.
At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment:
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the coordination of lab setup project, asset disposal and re-arrangement of equipment.
- Support annual asset audit process.
- Drive initiative to enhance the communication within the team.
- Responsible for procurement process in the department using Bonaparte System.
- Serve as proxy for Department Assistant for all administration related task
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for at least 6 months (preferred).
- Start Date - Early Oct'21 - End Mar'22.
- All academic discipline from Polytechnics is welcome to apply.
- Passion in secretary domain, research admin and procurement function in R&D environment.
- Open minded, excellent communication skills and well-organized personality.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm