What You Will Do
- Mine, model and analyze datasets to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies.
- Support to develop custom data models and algorithms.
- Prepare reports and utilize PowerBI for data visualization.
- Work on new digital projects B2B and B2C such as eCommerce, loyalty program including strategy & value proposition development.
- Participate in sprints & agile scrum working methodologies.
- Assist in other ad-hoc analytics projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student of Business, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative fields.
- Strong interest in analytics, motivated and willing to learn.
- Structured and analytical thinking, able to deep-dive into problems & present possible solutions.
- Basic knowledge of data analytics processes – data engineering, modelling or visualization.
- Basic experience in analytics tech stacks – statistical programming languages like R or Python; visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlik; basic knowledge of SQL, data pipeline tools etc .is a plus.
- Good communications skills to explain technical concepts in layman terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in spoken & written English.
- Preferably able to commit fully for 6 months or on a working-student basis.
Proposed Start Date: Oct 2021 - Mar 2022.
Internship Duration: Preferably 6 Months.
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm