Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
At Bosch Corporate Research, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving lives. Around 1700 researchers and engineers work at Bosch worldwide to develop new materials, methods and technologies as well as new systems, components and production processes.
What You Will Do
- Investigate the thermal performance of VRF air-conditioning systems.
- Experiment on a physical testbed in different laboratory conditions.
- Use data analysis tools to map performance, identify and model trends observed.
- Use machine learning tools to identify system components behavior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent final year undergraduate or Master’s student in engineering.
- Good knowledge of thermodynamics and heat transfer.
- Proficient in Python with data analysis and machine learning tools (pandas, scikit-learn, keras).
- Self-motivated and strong willingness to gain experience in building technology and HVAC system.
- Team player and ability to work in multi-cultural environment and international engineering teams.
Internship Duration - Preferably 6 Months.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm