At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
As a Data Scientist the candidate will work on large-scale live HVAC testbeds to ensure smooth operation of tests, results collection, and analysis. The candidate will support the improvement of existing control strategies and assist in the development of new AI-based control algorithms.
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Operate on SQL databases to optimize data pipeline.
- Generate test automation routines to run large scale tests.
- Ensure smooth operation with error detection and data quality assessment.
- Analyze results with statistical tools to provide insights for further test and algorithms improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (Jan – Jul 2022).
- Undergraduate studies in related field of Engineering or Science.
- Proficient in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Excellent command of python data science libraries (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib).
- Good knowledge of statistical principles.
- Experience with IoT hardware and sensors.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm