At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Development of IoT based smart technologies.
- Finding solutions for making Bosch tools to be part of IoT world.
- Implementation of control strategy for sensing systems.
- Performance evaluation and laboratory experiments of Smart systems.
- Building machine learning algorithms for predictions.
- Literature survey for new technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (Jan – Jul 2022).
- Undergraduate studies in electronics, computer science or related fields by research.
- Strong interest in IoT, sensor interfacing and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in embedded programming, python, machine learning.
- Self-motivated and strong willingness to gain experience in sensor technology.
- Magnetic simulation would be an added advantage.
- Team player and ability to work in multi-cultural environment and international engineering teams.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm