At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
Supporting Regional Key Account Managers across ASEAN with focus on:
- International and cross divisional project management.
- Undertaking regional business analysis and reporting.
- Create and manager analytics reports for monthly KPI reporting.
- Responsible for regular commercial reporting for internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Daily Sales Reports, Monthly Business Reviews of part numbers, Customer Acquisition Projects).
- Analyze data and draw meaningful insights to further improve sales and processes.
- Formulation and preparation of management presentation.
- Regional supporting function for problem solving & operational tasks follow-ups.
- Other administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months.
- Mature, motivated, takes initiative, and strong willingness to learn.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Words and Power point, Power BI, VBA Macros in Excel is a must.
- Have past experience in creating reports and comfortable with data handling.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Speak fluent English and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Able to multi-task and work independently with a high level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to work in a multinational and culturally diversified environment.
- Studies - Economics, Marketing, Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm