There are many benefits to an internship with us - above all, for you. We invest in your education and keep an eye on your future. Many of our interns go on to successfully join the Bosch team.
Whatever your course requirements might be, we have an internship to fill the bill - from preliminary and basic through compulsory internships to entire semesters on the job.
Naturally, you’re also welcome to intern with us on a voluntary basis. In that case, you can choose the field and duration of your training - just as long as it’s a good match with your studies and with us. At Bosch, many doors are open to you around the world.
What’s in it for you:
Work side by side with a specialist and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business. At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
Seize the opportunity to forge a rewarding relationship with us and be eligible for our student program.
What You Will Do
- Daily reporting and updating of KPI for ASEAN.
- Monthly reporting on customs code.
- Managing customer queries and feedback.
- Collecting and updating of logistics information (Warehouse costs, productivity, stock ageing, etc.).
- Monthly department presentation and updates.
- Verifying Invoice cost on warehousing, inbound/outbound cost.
- Verifying courier cost.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for 6 months.
- Preferably University undergraduate and Master student in Supply Chain, Logistics or related studies.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently.
- Good team player.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm