At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference - Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Support the right hand of the President of Bosch Southeast Asia.
- Development of corporate strategy papers for the board of management.
- Conduction of country and market studies across all business units to result in supportive concepts for regional strategy and business development.
- Preparation and coordination of top-level management meetings.
- Continuous tracking of the developments and news in the region with relevance to Bosch operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months.
- Undergraduate studies in business, economics or related fields.
- Strong analytical & communication skills and interpersonal competence.
- Meticulous, flexible and proactive work ethic.
- Result-oriented and an eye for details.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, proficient in MS-Office (advanced PowerPoint skills required).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm