There are many benefits to an internship with us - above all, for you. We invest in your education and keep an eye on your future. Many of our interns go on to successfully join the Bosch team.
Whatever your course requirements might be, we have an internship to fill the bill - from preliminary and basic through compulsory internships to entire semesters on the job.
Naturally, you’re also welcome to intern with us on a voluntary basis. In that case, you can choose the field and duration of your training - just as long as it’s a good match with your studies and with us. At Bosch, many doors are open to you around the world.
What’s in it for you:
Work side by side with a specialist and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business. At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
Seize the opportunity to forge a rewarding relationship with us and be eligible for our student program.
What You Will Do
- Main support towards on-going projects related to marketing automotive services in sales and aftersales.
- Conduct a study of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Benchmark existing training programs and methodologies and propose recommended improvements.
- Support in the definition of online training strategies and development of online training modules.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Handles regional reporting for Technical Services Portfolio.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for 6 months.
- Preferably an undergraduate in the field of Engineering, Marketing or Business-related studies.
- A motivated individual that takes initiative of product ownership who has a strong willingness to learn.
- Able to work with colleagues within the region of Asia Pacific with varying level of language proficiencies & having cultural awareness.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other methods of presentation and figure management.
- Interest & knowledge in automotive industry and developments in Asia Pacific region is a plus.
- Fluent in English and able to work in a multinational environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm