At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
Support our team in operational tasks:
- Monthly Key Performance Index updating.
- OES & IAM complaint register updating & follow up.
- Support in maintaining related internal processes and systems.
- Conduct warehouse inspections.
Be in charge of your own projects:
- Standardize data collection for specific Quality management aspects and prepare for further analysis.
- Create and improve work instructions, process instructions and central directives.
- Design new concepts for improved KPI monitoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in studies relevant to Mechanical, Automotive or Industrial Engineering or Business with experience in Quality Management or interest in Quality Management.
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months - Internship Period: Dec 2021 - May 2022.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Power point, Power BI and advanced skills in Excel.
- Speak fluent English and work in a multinational environment.
- Be able to multitask, work independently and have a quick learning aptitude.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm