At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
Sales Support for Off-Highway & Large Engine Aftermarket Parts Business:
- Supporting customer enquiries, follow-up and meeting preparations.
- Supporting pricing analyses and product portfolio identification.
- Organization/participation in trade shows.
- Responsible for regular commercial reporting for internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Daily Sales Reports, Monthly Business Reviews, Customer Acquisition Projects).
- Sales lead generation, performing profiling of competitors and key customers.
- Building up market data for market volume potential.
Continuous Improvement Program (CIP Projects):
Every AA/CFH-AZ intern will be tasked with a mid-term project (lasting at least 3 months) as part of Bosch Continuous Improvement Program (CIP):
- To identify gaps in the supply chain process.
- To improve customer backlog and customer service level.
- To propose solutions that can be implemented to improve customer communication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate studying Business, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
- High interest and passion to work in a dynamic, people-focused Sales environment (actual Sales / Account Management / Customer Service experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and interest to work with numbers.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Positive & pro-active work ethic must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to work independently and function well as a team player.
- Knowledge of other languages (German or Asian languages) a plus.
- Practical experience with MS Office is required; SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm