At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
As a robot engineer/researcher, the candidate will work on developing a new testbed towards automation in waste sorting.
The candidate will assist in:
- Development of the testbed to integrate sensors, robots, conveyor belts, controllers, etc.
- Programing and integrating industrial robots to perform tasks such as pick-n-drop.
- Development and maintenance of prototype applications based on controllers such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
- Improving trajectory planning algorithms to ensure high throughput of operations such as pick-n-drop.
- Closely communicate with other teams via emails and presentation slides.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (Jan – Jul 2022).
- Undergraduate studies in related field of robot engineering - Major in robotics from Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering or Electrical engineering and Computer Science.
- Experience with ROS platform and Machine vision.
- Advanced knowledge in embedded programming, python, machine learning.
- Independent learning and self-motivated.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical,...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm