At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the sales team with customer enquiries, administrative matters, and daily sales operations.
- Participating in sales data collection, collation, and analysis.
- Involved in a diverse range of projects with different stakeholders to support and drive sales.
- Assisting in preparation of presentation slides and other SAP-related sales support activities.
- Involved in pricing management.
- Coordinating with the warehouse for Orders Fulfillment Process.
- Collaborating with 3rd party agency in terms of planning and monitoring social media contents and campaign ideas.
- Assisting in planning and hosting marketing events.
- Archiving and designing marketing materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (01 Dec 2021 – 31 May 2022).
- Undergraduate studies in Business.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit pro-activeness, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Creative and open-minded.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in SAP and Photoshop is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm