There are many benefits to an internship with us - above all, for you. We invest in your education and keep an eye on your future. Many of our interns go on to successfully join the Bosch team.
Whatever your course requirements might be, we have an internship to fill the bill - from preliminary and basic through compulsory internships to entire semesters on the job.
Naturally, you’re also welcome to intern with us on a voluntary basis. In that case, you can choose the field and duration of your training - just as long as it’s a good match with your studies and with us. At Bosch, many doors are open to you around the world.
What’s in it for you:
Work side by side with a specialist and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business. At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
Seize the opportunity to forge a rewarding relationship with us and be eligible for our student program.
What You Will Do
- Support to Head of Sales & Marketing ASEAN & SAARC, Thermotechnology Division.
- Conduct market studies (desk research & interviews) and market entry strategies of related Thermotechnology products.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for internal reporting and business review with AP Headquarters.
- Forecasting of cost developments and identification of budget deviations for continuous improvement program in sales organization.
- Improve, devise and provide controlling tools to the department to track overall profit and loss, expenditure, sales forecast, etc.
- Support in preparation of presentations for management level meetings.
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ale to commit 6 months (full-time basis, start date late October).
- University student of Accounting, Controlling or Corporate Finance, Business Studies, Engineering Management or related courses in final year of studies.
- Strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Preferably with previous experience in consultancy.
- Independent, courageous, meticulous and flexible.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly competent knowledge of standard software (esp. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm