At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world.
Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference - Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Assistance with Training and Development needs analysis, training organization and tracking.
- Support with Personnel Marketing activities such as employer branding, university talks and networking events.
- Opportunities to review and make recommendations for Training and Internship Management processes.
- Conduct on-boarding orientation for new interns.
- Support and coordinate internal associate development programs and learn about internal job structure and career progression.
- Various ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student currently enrolled in a local university majoring in Business Management, Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
- Committed and willing to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Focused and organized.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm