Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations.
The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
We, as R&D department in Bursa, are developing mobility solutions, primarily diesel injectors (CRI) and additionally fuel cell components.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start R&D Engineer | Fuel Cell.
What You Will Do
- Supporting product validation tests and design activities.
- Supporting for customer requirements and test procedures.
- Supporting for international development network collaboration topics.
- Supporting improvement activities with AI and digitalization approach in the department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd year undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Mechatronics, Electronics, Control Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with Electronics background.
- Programming skills (Python, R, etc.).
- High curiosity and self-learning ambition.
- Motivation to work in the field of Fuel Injection/Fuel Cell Systems.
- Very good command in English.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
- Enthusiastic for engineering as well as Information Technology (IT).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Locations:Turkey (Turkey)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm