An opportunity exits at Bosch in the Financial Controlling department for a Graduate on our Graduate Specialist Program (GSP). It is important to note that the Graduate Specialist Program is not a full time position but only a 2 year fixed term contract.
What You Will Do
- Month end closing for the stipulated legal entities which include, journal requests, provisions, cycle runs etc.
- Yearend closing for the stipulated legal entities.
- Cost centre analysis, planning, and forecasting.
- Business plan preparation.
- General support to controllers as required.
- Support lead controller with standardization, automation and digitization, also with preparations for data mining, testing and presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A completed Degree/Diploma in Management Accounting/Cost Accounting or related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role as financial/controlling intern or trainee would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, ability to speak, read and write on a professional level.
- Competent in MS Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.).
- Experience on SAP would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Deadline driven.
- Solution and customer oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm