Intern Business Financier - Remote Finance Internship - Cape Town
Our team is looking for an Business Finance Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring accounting professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
You will learn how to:
- Support Finance Controllers during Monthly closing.
- Support the Financial Analysts and Business Controllers in their day-to-day work.
- Assist in preparing monthly or weekly financial reports: Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Assist Controllers during budget processes.
- Participate in the internal and external financial communication processes.
- Manage specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company.
- Issue and review clients' invoices.
- Analyze customer profitability, prepare margin analysis reports and develop and present proposal analysis.
- Report Financial information to regulators, the parent companies, and to the market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom.
- Willingness to learn and develop financial skills.
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives.
We began from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. From 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Locations:Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.