Intern Network Engineer - Remote Internship - Cape Town
Our team is looking for an Network Engineering Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring accounting professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
You will learn how to:
- Collaborate with the third-level engineering services team to resolve technical issues.
- Build strong working relationships with peers and collaborate with engineers, managers and related departments.
- Write and update solution articles to share technical knowledge internally and externally.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrade.
- Lead multiple cases and prioritize tasks based on customer and business needs.
- Follow standards-based processes (as defined in our quality management system).
- Continue own professional development by participating in ongoing training on our products and related technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Willingness to learn and develop network engineering skills.
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/disputable situations.
- Fluency in English.
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives.
We began from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. From 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.