We are bringing onboard a few Marketing Interns to join us between January 10th - May 9th, 2022 to build and maintain Brinc's startup community - both online and offline.
The job requires engaging audiences on a variety of outlets including online forums, social media platforms, Slack, in-person groups, and more to reach all audiences where they are. Since different digital spaces have unique cultures and best practices, community managers must be the consistent tone and voice of the brand.
This role is highly dynamic and collaborative. As you execute on your responsibilities, you will be working with cross-functional teams with members from different divisions and geographies.
What You Will Do
Provide ad-hoc support to our Marketing team, Accelerator team, and portfolio companies while our Spring 2022 Greater Bay Area accelerator programs are in operation.
Tasks would include the following:
- Coordinating with our Marketing team to host a call out and attract inbound applications from startups looking to engage with our corporate partners.
- Conducting targeted outbound scouting based on our program partners thesis and enticing startups to apply.
Support execution of day-to-day marketing operations and projects globally.
Marketing operations can range from:
- Conducting research on key trends that are relevant for our content marketing strategy and operations.
- Supporting in creating an automated system for content creation and distribution from the ground up: building a content repository and finding & integrating relevant software automation tools.
- Generating relevant content ideas to promote Brinc activities (call out, portfolio support, events, partnerships etc.) and coordinating contributors to ensure that the content calendar is up to date.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- The opportunity to join a growing venture investor at an early stage and to make a significant impact in its development.
- Work in an inspiring environment and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Work for a purpose-driven organization that uses an ESG investment framework in order to help solve the world's most pressing issues by backing and supporting game-changing entrepreneurs.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm