Do you feel passionate about HR and are willing to take on a new challenge at the top of a global company?
Can this be your future role?
- Do you love to work in an international environment daily dealing with multiple stakeholders?
- Do you love challenges and feel comfortable in a fast-moving business environment?
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
What You Will Do
- Work closely with HR team on talent management, talent acquisition, on-boarding and employee experience projects.
- Collaborate with the personnel administration team to manage administrative tasks.
- Provide a fresh perspective on any HR matters.
- Support and work on diverse HR topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in HR (preferred) or Business Administration.
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills.
- Good organizational, analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Good level of English (Intermediate to Advanced).
- Proficient IT skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work 5 days per week.
- Previous experience in HR or any other business-oriented internship will be considered as a plus.
- Understanding of Talent Management and Employee Administration Processes.
- Understanding of Local Labor Law.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm