Begin an amazing career with a bright future! At British American Tobacco, we give you a great start to your career. How? By placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace.
If you are a university student who is looking for a professional job opportunity, we have few vacancies ready for you! We are looking for students who want to bring their difference and talent to be part of our international team.
What You Will Do
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by leadership.
- Support the projects holders on different tasks.
- Learn, create, and share best practices with different stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources, Law, Finance or similar.
- Master’s or Engineer degree for Operations (Mechanical, Supply Chain.).
- Internship’s in similar filed will be a plus.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point).
- Fast learner.
- Good level in French and English are required.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Human Resources, Law,...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm