If you want to gain real business experience, within the Finance team and gain experience in different functions in finance department. To support the finance activities. Apply today to our Apprenticeship Program!
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
What You Will Do
- Support the Finance operation team on finance controlling.
- Support Corporate Finance Function within the Head office on accountancy and finance analysis.
- Collaborate with the Reporting and planning team for the budget analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance Accountancy, Commercial Science or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience will be a plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills.
- Good level English (Intermediate to Advanced).
- Proficient skills in Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to work 5 days per week.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Science
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm