Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because BAT Egypt is looking for new talents to be recruited for our Finance department!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop a career in Finance and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
The internship program will be for a period of 6 months.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing cost of sales and identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Collaborating with the brands team on new product initiatives.
- Streamlining factory processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students completed 3 years in university.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good level of MS Office Applications.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team working capabilities.
- Passion for learning.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm